FIRST CLASS WILDLIFE REMOVAL WILL SOLVE YOUR
RODENT REMOVAL ISSUE
RODENT REMOVAL AND WILDLIFE REMOVAL EXPERTS PROUDLY SERVING HAMILTON, BRANTFORD, LONDON AND SURROUNDING AREAS 10+ YEARS
There are many ways to indicate that you could have rodents living within your property – the problem is by the time you actually see the mouse or rodent the infestation has already occurred.
You could hear scratching within your walls, or from different parts of your house… You could also notice doppings in your cupboards or on your countertops. It is important to act fast as rodents can cause a multitude of problems such as spreading germs, destroy your insulation and belongs in your home, access your food, and carry ticks fleas and other diseases that can be fatal to people.
Our technician will identify the entry points being used by the rodents to then begin our humane eviction process. Our technician will install an ‘exit door’ over the compromised area. This allows the mice or rats to safely exit while preventing them from re entering. Once they have left the area, the entry point will be sealed permanently to prevent re-entry.
During the eviction process we reinforce entry points, seal tiny gaps/openings and repair any damage to prevent future re entry
All work completed is covered by our First Class Warranty.
WE'RE READY TO SERVE YOU BEST
First Class Wildlife Removal is a full-service rodent removal and pest control company servicing several cities throughout Southern Ontario. With over 10 yeas of industry experience, First Class was founded in 2021 as a small, local and independently owned wildlife control business based out of Brantford, Ontario. We are honored to provide diligent care to those we serve and strive to continue offering professional, reliable service with the integrity of a small local business.
CUSTOMERS RELY ON US BECAUSE:
- Fully honor our First Class warranty – Any work we do for you comes with a two year warranty, and if you opt in for our full service recommendation you’re guaranteed for five! We give you our word!
- Resourceful, and Innovative problem-solvers – We’re frequently called in to fix problems that other companies can’t. We’re the crew that keeps at it, adjusts as needed, and sees things through to the end.
- Thorough, and detailed inspections – While we strive for efficiency, we don’t sacrifice speed in the process. Unlike other companies, we don’t cut corners by hurrying to find the most obvious entry points. Instead, we take our time to explore all possibilities during our inspections so that your able to have your home is secured from every angle. Learn more about our Wildlife Inspections..
- Prioritize customer excellence – Prior to arriving for your appointment, we’ll call you to let you know that we’re on our way. We want your experience as a customer to be the best it can possibly be, so we’ll do everything within our power to provide an outstanding experience from start to finish.
- Keep our customers in the know – We work hard to provide non-intrusive services that educate clients in ways they may control their environment and property to prevent animal break-ins and pest infestation.
- Full Transparency – Occasionally, while we’re inspecting for pests, we find other problems as well. It would be simpler to close our eyes, but we don’t do that. Whether areas of your roof are rotting, or see pipes and vents that aren’t properly venting, We’ll inform you when anything else is out of place.
- Respectful of your property – We treat our customers’ homes and businesses as if they were our own. We vacuum, clean up after ourselves and will always be respectful of your property. We promise to leave your home how we found it, if not better!
WITH SO MANY RODENT REMOVAL AND PEST CONTROL OPTIONS,
WHY CHOOSE US?
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
We are dedicated to humanely resolving your issue and providing top-quality service.
If you’re experiencing a wildlife infestation and need professional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Contact our team by calling 1-888-400-3904 or by filling out the form below.