FIRST CLASS WILDLIFE REMOVAL WILL SOLVE YOUR
SKUNK REMOVAL ISSUE
YOU HAVE THE SKUNKS - WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS:
SKUNK REMOVAL AND WILDLIFE REMOVAL EXPERTS PROUDLY SERVING HAMILTON, BRANTFORD, LONDON AND SURROUNDING AREAS 10+ YEARS
Everyone can identify a skunk from its distinctive look, and its and even more from its smell. Skunks typically like to live under structures because it’s a cool and dark place to be in the warm summer months making it accommodating to their nocturnal behavior.
Skunks are mainly known for spreading foul-smelling spray and are the most nuisance wildlife for homeowners. Skunks should be evicted quickly to avoid destruction of property, and landscaping.
Following your property inspection:
Our team will use a trenching technique when it comes to evicting skunks from under a deck, shed or structure.
Trenching consists of digging around the area of the structure (approximately 1 cubic foot) to install a heavy gauge steel mesh screen into the ground at a specific angle. This is the best long term solution because when the skunks attempt to dig under your property they are unable to find the bottom, and admit defeat and move on. Once this mesh is put in place, a one-way door is installed over the entry point allowing the skunks to safely exit and ensures they cannot re-enter. We would back-fill entire area except where the door has been installed and then wait for a few days until all skunks have exited and relocated. At this time our technicians would remove the door, screen off permanently and back-fill the remaining area once and for all.
What if there are babies?
Skunk baby Season can potentially happen in early spring (May/June). If you have a skunk living under a structure during this timeline, there is a chance you may have a litter of kits on your property. Following the property inspection our technicians determine where the kits are located, and humanely remove them from the area. The kits are then placed inside of a warming box that is placed near the entry point. We then wait for the mother to come and remove each kit 1-by-1 and relocate them to another den site in the area.
Our FIRST CLASS solution includes preventitive sealing to ensure your property is protected against reoccuring intrusions. The key to successful long-term protection from skunks is to reinforce any potential weak points on the home or structure. In addition to blocking off the entry point after eviction, your technician will also protect any potential openings by burying heavy gauge screen deep into the ground. We share the same goal, FIRST CLASS protection for your family and home.
All work completed is covered by our First Class Warranty.
WE'RE READY TO SERVE YOU BEST
First Class Wildlife Removal is a full-service nuisance animal and pest control company servicing several cities throughout Southern Ontario. With over 10 yeas of industry experience, First Class was founded in 2021 as a small, local and independently owned wildlife control business based out of Brantford, Ontario. We are honored to provide diligent care to those we serve and strive to continue offering professional, reliable service with the integrity of a small local business.
CUSTOMERS RELY ON US BECAUSE:
- Fully honor our First Class warranty – Any work we do for you comes with a two year warranty, and if you opt in for our full service recommendation you’re guaranteed for five! We give you our word!
- Resourceful, and Innovative problem-solvers – We’re frequently called in to fix problems that other companies can’t. We’re the crew that keeps at it, adjusts as needed, and sees things through to the end.
- Thorough, and detailed inspections – While we strive for efficiency, we don’t sacrifice speed in the process. Unlike other companies, we don’t cut corners by hurrying to find the most obvious entry points. Instead, we take our time to explore all possibilities during our inspections so that your able to have your home is secured from every angle. Learn more about our Wildlife Inspections..
- Prioritize customer excellence – Prior to arriving for your appointment, we’ll call you to let you know that we’re on our way. We want your experience as a customer to be the best it can possibly be, so we’ll do everything within our power to provide an outstanding experience from start to finish.
- Keep our customers in the know – We work hard to provide non-intrusive services that educate clients in ways they may control their environment and property to prevent animal break-ins and pest infestation.
- Full Transparency – Occasionally, while we’re inspecting for pests, we find other problems as well. It would be simpler to close our eyes, but we don’t do that. Whether areas of your roof are rotting, or see pipes and vents that aren’t properly venting, We’ll inform you when anything else is out of place.
- Respectful of your property – We treat our customers’ homes and businesses as if they were our own. We vacuum, clean up after ourselves and will always be respectful of your property. We promise to leave your home how we found it, if not better!
WITH SO MANY SKUNK REMOVAL AND PEST CONTROL OPTIONS,
WHY CHOOSE US?
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
We are dedicated to humanely resolving your issue and providing top-quality service.
If you’re experiencing a wildlife infestation and need professional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Contact our team by calling 1-888-400-3904 or by filling out the form below.