I NEED A WILDLIFE INSPECTION
TIME TO CALL IN THE WILDLIFE EXPERTS
YOU HAVE THE ANIMALS - WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS
Occasionally, you may hear them scurrying about in the walls, or in your attic. You could also see evidence such as droppings, prints or chewing marks.. Whatever the situation, it’s clear that you’ve got new and unwanted visitors staying with you.
Our Wildlife Inspections cost $75 for areas within our territory.
This cost is removed from your quote when you decide to move forward with the work.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR WILDLIFE INSPECTION?
Having the animals removed from your property as soon as possible is understandably your top priority.
Our wildlife inspections are quick but also thorough, so that we can resolve the problem quickly and efficiently. We’re a long-term partner that customers prefer because:
- Right tools and techniques allow us to work fast. We employ the most up-to-date and dependable technology to ensure that our inspections are as accurate as possible. With the most sophisticated and trustworthy technology at our disposal, we can operate more quickly and effectively than other businesses
- Fully honor our First Class warranty. Any work we do for you comes with a two year warranty, and if you opt in for our full service recommendation you’re guaranteed for five! We give you our word!
- We offer reasonable prices with everyone budget in mind. Inspections are only part of the solution, which is why we keep our prices reasonable and lower then our competitors.
- Act as your partner, not salespeople. At our company, we pride ourselves on being different. Unlike others, we don’t offer commission for selling jobs. Our goal is simply to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision that’s best for you. Now that you’re equipped and aware of the problem, it’s time to decide how to fix it. You can either try to do it yourself, have your handyperson take a shot or hire us professionals.
- Prepared and ready to execute. We understand how important your time is. That’s why, if you decide to proceed with our services on the spot, we’re always prepared to execute the work. By doing this, you won’t have to schedule multiple service visits, saving you time and money.
- Properly equipped to access every entry point. It can be difficult to discern how the animals are entering your home, as they usually do so through small and hard-to-find openings. With our specialized equipment, we can quickly locate and resolve the issue at its source.
- Hire top-notch professionals with decades of combined wildlife experience. To detect animals, you must think like one. This is a skill that comes with decades of firsthand experience—which is exactly what First Class Wildlife Removal has.
COMMERCIAL WILDLIFE INSPECTIONS
- Healthcare facilities
- Warehouses and distribution centers
- Manufacturing plants
- Food processing facilities
- Schools and universities
- Retail stores
- … And more!
DURING AN INSPECTION WE WILL CHECK
- The roof and chimney
- Exterior, and perimeter of the property
- Door Frames, Roof Vents, Soffit Areas for signs of damage and chewing
- The Attic
- Wall Voids to inspect for nests
- … And everywhere else in between!
RECTIFY THE WILDLIFE WITH FIRST CLASS WILDLIFE REMOVAL
In order to find the best solution, you need to correctly identify the problem.
With a professional inspection from First Class, you will be able gage the severity of your wildlife issue and create a plan on how to get rid of animals for good.
To schedule an inspection for your home or business, call First Class Wildlife Removal at 888.400.3964 or contact us online today.
Call Today FIRST CLASS WILDLIFE REMOVAL @ 888-400-3964
HOW OUR CUSTOMERS DESCRIBE THEIR FIRST CLASS EXPERIENCE
WHY TRUST US ?
Our 5 step process guarantees a service that you can feel confident in knowing wildlife is removed safely while providing protective and preventative measures to eliminate any further intrusions. All work is backed by a warranty, providing you peace of mind.
We are locally owned small business that provides you fast response times through Brantford, Hamilton and London. We take our business seriously, while using trusted methods we are proud of! You won’t find any cut corners with First Class Wildlife.
We are animal lovers at heart – and will never do anything that will harm, kill or harass the wildlife we’re evicting. Animals are handled with care and we exclude trapping and poisoning methods
First Class Wildlife Removal is a fully licensed and insured company. We proudly follow all applicable Ontario Work & Safety guidelines. We also attend in class safety training regarding working at heights and carry valid insurance at all times.
FOR A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE